Adam Morrison Looks Like a Homeless Man...Again!

A few years ago, I posted a picture of Adam Morrison in the stands at a Gonzaga basketball game. He was looking like a shell of himself and probably had a fatty blunt rolled up behind his ear.

Mr. Morrison is back! I now present you with 'Adam Morrison looks like a homeless guy Part 2'...after the jump.

Let's do an 'America's White Boy Fashion Breakdown'...
  • He is sporting a goatee that would make Scooby Doo's Shaggy jealous.
  • Notice the 'shit under the jersey' look made famous by every whiteboy ever.
  • He looks like he would drink a Four Loko with dinner.
  • How many cases of dry shampoo does this hippie have in his bathroom?
I can't bash on Adam Morrison too hard. He is one of the reasons why I named my blog 'America's White Boy' years ago. He has helped me fill the blog with content...humorous content.

In a perfect world, Adam Morrison would still be playing 'Halo 2' against J.J. Redick on Xbox Live. I doubt if Morrison has upgraded his system to an Xbox 360.

Before I go, I just want to let the Brooklyn Nets fans know that this will be the face of your franchise if the team can't strike a deal with Deron Williams. Let that marinate tonight and see how many gray hairs appear by morning.
By: TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers