Florence + the Machine covers Drake's "Take Care"

I was in on Florence + the Machine pretty early. I downloaded their "Lungs" album from iTunes mid-2009. I liked it, but I buy a lot of music and it got lost in the shuffle (literally). I didn't think about them again until I heard "Dog Days Are Over" playing at a bar. That album went on to be a worldwide success and put them on the map.

I was searching YouTube for new cover songs to showcase during our 'Cover Song Month' and I ran across Florence + the Machine's cover of Drake's "Take Care". I am not a big Drake fan, but Florence and the crew made the song their own. I didn't even recognize the track when they first started playing.

The video of Florence + the Machine's live performance of "Take Care" is after the jump...


By: TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers