Fleet Foxes covers Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me Babe"

I wasn't much of a Bob Dylan fan until I started collecting vinyl records. I bought a few Dylan records at a Salvation Army and once I put the needle on the record, I was hooked. I'm not a fan of his work after "Blonde On Blonde", but his early stuff is amazing.

Fleet Foxes is a talented indie folk band that released a fantastic album last year, "Helplessness Blues". If you have never heard of them, I highly suggest you check them out.

'Cover Song Month' is almost over, but if you want to check out the other songs I've posted, click the the beginning of this sentence.

The YouTube video for Fleet Foxes cover of Bob Dylan's "It Ain't Me Babe" is after the jump...


By: TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers