Bad Rabbits covers The Smashing Pumpkins' "1979"

I have been aware of Bad Rabbits since I researched bands that would be appearing at SXSW Festival this year. I was very impressed with their track "Neverland" and knew that I would like more of their music. I ran across their cover of The Smashing Pumpkins' "1979" while I was finding songs to feature during 'Cover Song Month'.

The Pumpkins' "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness" double-album was in my CD player for most of my middle school and high school years. I would credit that album along with Live's "Throwing Copper" and Weezer's "Blue Album" as inspiring me to start a music journalism career at an early age.

I think you'll enjoy Bad Rabbits' cover of "1979"...the video of their live recording is after the jump...

By: TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers