I Feel Like Bob Barker...

Over the past couple months we have built up this website and you have responded with great viewership, honest opinions, and the ability to type in my website url in your web browser. We have been approached by a few people about holding a few contests in the very near future. DVDs, CDs, and depending on your gender, age, and location, free massages by yours truly. Keep tuned to the upcoming festivities. I'll need some ideas on how to pick the winners. I will need to make a fun game that all of our viewers will enjoy.

I'll give you two hints on what we could be giving away.

1# - Mullets

2# - Destruction

Everyone have a great day and remember to get your pet spayed or neutered to help control the pet population. Now I am off to do things to some Barker Beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers