Song Of The Day - Jesse McCartney (Leavin')

I can already imagine all the hate mail I am going to get for putting this song as the "Song Of The Day." I can't help it, I just keep hearing this song everywhere I go. I was at the pool next to the America's White Boy corporate office with a certain lady friend. We were minding our own business and enjoying the pool and then all of the sudden this song starting playing. The song actually followed me a few times that day and it was stuck in my head the rest of the night. I'm not proud of it, but after doing some research I can honestly say that Jesse McCartney is more manly than I thought, he has been linked to Aubrey O'Day (she is the skanky one in Danity Kane).

Jesse McCartney is no relation to Sir Paul McCartney, but if the kid keeps pumping out Top-40 hits, he could be pulling in the same quality ladies that Mr. Beatle could have during his prime. I want to put out a prediction that he'll be dating Miley Cyrus by 2012. PUT IT ON THE BOARD!

Okay, here it is, the video for "Leavin'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers