Song Of The Day - Feral Children (Spy/Glass House)

As you may already know, we are becoming big fans of the bands on Sarathan Records. If it wasn't for a chance email, I may have not known about this label. I dedicated a "Song Of The Day" to War Tapes over a month ago, they were the first band off of Sarathan we listened to. Feral Children is the new band on the label that we are enjoying.

I want to compare Feral Children as mixture of Against Me! and The Arcade Fire. Their songs are pushed by a huge amount of percussion and rhythm. The lead singer reminds me of Against Me!'s vocalist, he appears to be very passionate about his music. I think Feral Children is a nice addition to the label and should do very well. You can still download a free EP from Feral Children HERE!

Here is a video for "Spy/Glass House" by Feral Children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers