Song of The Day - A Rocket To The Moon (I Think About You Everyday)

I found out about 'A Rocket To The Moon' as I was surfing around on Purevolume.com. I had a pretty lazy saturday and found some nice stuff that I'm sure that I will share with you over the next few days. If you are a fan of 'The Secret Handshake,' I think you will enjoy 'A Rocket To The Moon."

Fueled By Raman/Decaydance Records have done a great job at finding talented acts over the past few years. The Academy Is, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Gym Class Heroes are a few of the acts who have made it big on FBR. A Rocket To The Moon released a Summer EP and it is very enjoyable. Their sound is similar to The Secret Handshake, so they are not creatively different than some newer bands in the genre, but the song-writing is a notch about the rest.

Check out the audio of A Rocket To The Moon's "I Think About You Everday."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers