NFL Football - Week 6 Betting Picks

I had a pretty good week last week with my NFL picks against the spread. There were a lot of bad games and a few blow-outs, but did fairly well. There are some big games this week with some strong teams coming off bye weeks. A few underdogs look to win ATS and maybe even win against the moneyline. Here are my NFL picks against the spread for Week 6.

Since my Indianapolis Colts are on bye week, I don't have a sure bet pick this week. I can actually focus more on other teams than worry about Peyton Manning's knee and Adam Vinatieri's replacement. Oh God, they freakin' signed Matt Stover! Okay Bobby focus.....let's get to the picks.

Kansas City Chiefs (+6) at Washington Redskins (-6) - My pick is Kansas City

When two bad teams play each other, always go with the team that has the better coach. I am not sold on Jim Zorn since Day 1 and Kansas City is better than they have played so far this season. I like KC to put Jim Zorn and Washington out of their misery.

Houston Texans (+4.5) at Cincinnati Bengals (-4.5) - My pick is Cincinnati

Houston can't stop the run and I expect Cedric Benson to run all over the Texans. Carson Palmer and Chad OchoCinco can also light up the Texans' secondary. I love the Bengals in this game to cover the spread.

Cleveland Browns (+14) at Pittsburgh Steelers (-14) - My pick is Pittsburgh

The Browns are horrible and I can't see them putting up more than two field goals against the Steelers. Pittsburgh can play their reserves at this point and win by two touchdowns.

Baltimore Ravens (+3) at Minnesota Vikings (-3) - My pick is Minnesota

This is going to be a good game, but Minnesota's defense is better than Baltimore's offense. Joe Flacco is good, but he's still only in his second year, the Vikings will give him trouble. I like Minnesota to win and cover the spread at home.

St. Louis Rams (+9.5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (-9.5) - My pick is Jacksonville

I don't like either of these teams this week, but Jacksonville will have a chip on their shoulder. The Jaguars were blown out last week and Mike Sims-Walker should be back this week to help the passing attack. Maurice Jones-Drew should have a big day and Jacksonville will win ATS.

New York Giants (+3) at New Orleans Saints (-3) - My pick is New Orleans

I would love the Giants in this game if Eli Manning was healthy and Brandon Jacobs was running the ball effectively. The Saints defense is better than expected and can hold a banged up Giants offense. The Saints will win a close game, but they will cover the spread.

Carolina Panthers (-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3) - My pick is Carolina

Carolina and Tampa Bay have looked very bad this year and if it was possible, they would both lose this game. Carolina was on a bye last week and they are rested and should be able to win and cover against Tampa Bay.

Detroit Lions (+13) at Green Bay Packers (-13) - My pick is Detroit

The 2009 Detroit Lions team is not the team that went 0-16 last season. They have stayed in games and have been pretty competitive. They seem to have trouble in the 2nd half of games, but I feel that they can keep this game within two touchdowns. I like the Lions against the spread, but the Packers will win the game.

Philadelphia Eagles (-14) at Oakland Raiders (+14) - My pick is Philadelphia

I really like the Eagles and they were my preseason pick to win the Super Bowl this season. Their offense is clicking and they have a solid defense. The Raiders are as bad as can be and I don't see them scoring many points against the Eagles. I love the Eagles to cover in this game.

Arizona Cardinals (+3) at Seattle Seahawks (-3) - My pick is Arizona

Seattle looked amazing last week, but the Cardinals are always dangerous. Seattle has a true homefield advantage, their crowd is insanely loud, but I like Arizona's passing attack against Seattle's secondary. I believe that is the battle that will win the game for Arizona.

Buffalo Bills (+9.5) at New York Jets (-9.5) - My pick is New York

This could possibly be the last game that the Bills have both their head coach and/or Terrell Owens. The Jets had a rough game against the Dolphins last week, but they bounce back and win this game and cover the spread.

Tennessee Titans (+9) at New England Patriots (-9) - My pick is Tennessee

New England is having a hard time on defense this year. It has been good, but the linebackers are banged up and they just signed Junior Seau. Tennessee is on their last legs and Kerry Collins needs to take care of the ball if he doesn't want to hold the clipboard for the rest of the season. Give me the points and I'll take Tennessee against the spread, but the Patroits will probably win a close game.

Chicago Bears (+3) at Atlanta Falcons (-3) - My pick is Atlanta

The Falcons smoked the 49ers last week and the Bears are coming off of a bye. Chicago has had trouble on offense, if you throw out the Detroit game. I like Atlanta to keep up their winning ways and cover against Chicago on Sunday Night Football.

Denver Broncos (+3.5) at San Diego Chargers (-3.5) - My pick is San Diego

I'm not exactly sure why the Broncos aren't favored in this game, but not many people are buying Denver yet. San Diego is coming off of a bye week and they are fresh and healthy. The Broncos have played very physical games the last two weeks and I like San Diego to actually win this game.

I hope you enjoy our picks. They are for entertainment purposes and please bet responsibly.

BallHype: hype it up! submit to reddit Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers