NCAA Football - Week 7 Betting Picks

I was 7-6 in my picks against the spread last week, but I barely missed a couple. I am around .600 for the season and I hope that improves this week. There are some big games on the schedule this week and who are some moneyline underdogs? I have a few in my Week 7 NCAA college football picks against the spread.

I have stayed away from Notre Dame the last couple weeks, but I have a better feel for what kind of team they are now and you will finally get a Notre Dame game pick this week.

Cincinnati (-2.5) at South Florida (+2.5) - My pick is Cincinnati

I love the Bearcats in this game. Tony Pike and the rest of Cincinnati's offense is very explosive. I think that they will do damage on the road. Cincinnati's is one of the best teams in the nation in turnover margin.

Pittsburgh (-3.5) at Rutgers (+3.5) - My pick is Rutgers

I really don't know what kind of team Pittsburgh is. They have yet to play many tough opponents and Rutgers plays well at home. Rutgers is 10-7 against Pitt in since 1992. I think Rutgers keeps this game close and could end up winning this game.

Ohio State (-14) at Purdue (+14) - My pick is Ohio State

I like Purdue's offense, but I like Ohio State's defense even more. The Buckeyes have had trouble scoring points on offense, but I think that they can get some turnovers and nice field position. Purdue hasn't looked good since Week 2 and I don't see them doing much against the physical defense of Ohio State.

Iowa (+2.5) at Wisconsin (-2.5) - My pick is Iowa

Wisconsin turned the ball over a lot last week against Ohio State and Iowa has a defense that's just as good. Iowa beat Penn State and until someone knocks them off in the Big Ten, they shouldn't be the underdogs in any game.

Oklahoma (+3.5) at Texas (-3.5) - My pick is Oklahoma

The Sooners may have not had a great game against Miami two weeks ago, but bounced back against Baylor. Texas is a one-trick pony, they can't run the ball and Colt McCoy will have to have the game of his life to beat Oklahoma. The series is all tied up with Oklahoma since 1992 and I think Oklahoma has the edge with a better defense and a balanced offensive attack.

Wyoming (+10.5) at Air Force (-10.5) - My pick is Wyoming

I went against Wyoming last week and they came out and just flat out took it to their opponent. They have shutdown their opponent's rushing attack and that's all Air Force does on offense. Not only do I pick Wyoming ATS, but I am picking them to win this game.

California (-3.5) at UCLA (+3.5) - My pick is California

Cal has looked shaky the last couple weeks and UCLA has looked pretty good. I can't pick UCLA in this one because California is a much better team. You have to think that they will turn it around in this game and beat the spread against UCLA. Jahvid Best is going to have a big game against the Bruins.

Central Michigan (-6.5) at Western Michigan (+6.5) - My pick is Central Michigan

Everyone knows that Central Michigan can pass the ball, but their running game is starting to blossom as well. They have looked great this season and is the MAC's best team. Western Michigan had a nice game against Toledo last week, but CMU is a much better team. Central Michigan should be favored by more than a touchdown in this contest, so get in early, the line will move.

USC (-10) at Notre Dame (+10) - My pick is USC

If you think Notre Dame can win this game, please put down the kool-aid. This is the game that everyone will know how good this Notre Dame team really is. I would say that this game could be close if Malcolm Floyd was healthy, but USC will be double-covering Golden Tate and Jimmy Clausen will be handcuffed. USC will win this game big, even if the game is in South Bend.

Virginia Tech (-3.5) at Georgia Tech (+3.5) - My pick is Virginia Tech

Georgia Tech's running attack has been very good this year, but the Hokies are for real. I wasn't sure about this team a few weeks ago, but they have impressed me. I think that they go on the road and cover the spread this week.

Troy (-9.5) at Florida International (+9.5) - My pick is Troy

FIU is bad and Troy is good. I wish that kind of analysis would work on this site, but let's go a little deeper. FIU has given up nearly 250 yards a game on the ground and Troy will be crushing through the line and gaining 200+ yards rushing against them.

South Carolina (+17) at Alabama (-17) - My pick is South Carolina

I have a feeling that this game will be very low scoring. The defenses on both of these teams is ridiculous. I watched South Carolina's defense really turn up the screws against some nice teams this season. Alabama is a good team and deserves to be ranked high, but the Gamecocks aren't to be taken lightly. I think this game will be very close with the Crimson Tide winning.

Washington (+6.5) at Arizona State (-6.5) - My pick is Washington

The Huskies had rough game last week, but the Sun Devils can be beat. I am not picking Washington to go on the road and win this game, but it will be within the spread and i'll pick Washington with the points.

These picks are for entertainment purposes.

BallHype: hype it up! submit to reddit Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers