Daily Treat: Katy Perry Kissed A Fan In Jakarta Live Concert

Jakarta - Katy Perry Kissed A Fan In Jakarta Live Concert, by doing that she has successfully made the audience smile in 'California Dreams Tour' on Thursday night, especially for Adry (21)Adry invited onto the stage with Katy Perry and had the opportunity to talk and even kissed by the singer of 'Fireworks'.

"Initially she just ask legal age in Indonesia, but probably because she was confused so she look for a guy who would open the his shirt then go ​​up to the stage. I spontaneously took off my shirt, she then suddenly seeing at my direction, and i continued to be appointed, ask how old am i? where do i live, and then immediately told me to climbed onto the stage. I did not at expect this at all, i am really happy" he told local press via telephone on Friday.

Adry, who admit to being a huge fans of Katy Perry did not have the time to wear his shirt when told to go up onto the stage with his idol. E
ndless shouts were heard throughout the men's arrival at the stage when Katy also took the opportunity to touch the Adry's body and comment on the tattoo when Adry still bare chest. Not only that, Adry also got a chance to be kissed by Katy Perry.

Katy Perry Kissed A Fan In Jakarta Live Concert
"Absolutely doesn't know would be kissed, I instantly felt like speechless, stunned, confused myself, I do not even thought at all. Then she ask me why I carry a mobile phone, then i say 'You want to take a picture with me? Want to kiss me on the cheek? 'the words just came out without i thinking firsthe admits.

The man who majored in law, several times repeated the scene of taking photos when Katy Perry kissed him. He admitted he was very 
nervous and shaky.


"Beyond expectations really, I can't believe it went like this," he concluded.



That was the luckiest guy, right? could you believe that? Katy Perry kissed a fan in Jakarta live concert ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers