New Obsession: FootyTube

My new obssession is Footytube.com, where you can see highlights and football analysis from just about any football club. Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Hull City, and just about any other club that you want to know more about. I don't know why I didn't know about this before, but I can't stop watching this now. Here are some nice clips that I found on Footy Tube.

I am bit of a rookie soccer fan. I really started to get into it about 3 years ago when Zidane headbutted Materazzi in the chest in the World Cup Final. I caught a few matches in the World Cup before that, but that game really turned me into a fan. I'll admit that I haven't kept up my enthusiasm much, but it peaks as big tournaments approach.

Here are the clips.










BallHype: hype it up! submit to reddit Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers