Mike Birbiglia Is A Funny Dude

I was listening to the Bob & Tom morning show a couple years ago and I heard a guy named Mike Birbiglia on it a few times and found him hilarious. I went out and bought the "Two Drink Mike" album and it was worth the $15 dollar purchase at Best Buy. His stand-up is well done and his timing is nearly perfect. He'll also be in Columbus, OH on October 1st, so I am anxiously awaiting his performance here. If you haven't heard of this guy, I've posted a few Youtube videos for you to watch Mike Birbiglia do his thing.

Mike Birbiglia has been featured in about every kind of media out there. He has animated videos online, he has record albums, filmed a Comedy Central special called "What I Should Have Said Was Nothing," he has a piece on the "Bob & Tom" radio show called "My Secret Public Journal," and he had an off-broadway one-man show called, "Sleepwalk With Me." He won a bunch of awards for his performance and some rumors circulated that he could actually move his show to Broadway, but that haven't happened yet. Birbiglia is everywhere, plus he often appears on late-night talk shows to do a few minutes of material.

Check him out in a town near you, he's currently hitting up college campus towns. He's being promoted by Comedy Central in the "I'm In The Future Also" comedy tour. Here are a few clip of Mike Birbiglia, Enjoy!








BallHype: hype it up! submit to reddit Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers