And the Riddler Is....

I am a big Batman fan and I'm basically interested in news about any comic book character that is going to appear in a movie. I am a fan of the movies that feature X-Men, Iron Man, the new Hulk, and many others. I loved "The Dark Knight" and I'm excited about the next movie in the franchise. They have recently announced who they cast to play The Riddler in the next Batman movie. The man who is set to play The Riddler is Eddie Murphy...say what?! Really? This guy?

This guy?

This guy?

The guy who wore this?

The guy who made this movie?!

Okay, so that guy is going to be this guy?!

Okay, I give up. I really don't know where they are going with this at all. I know that Heath Ledger wasn't the normal casting for the Joker and he hit it out of the park, but this seems like they didn't even try. I hope Eddie Murphy proves me wrong, but at this point I expect the casting for the Penguin to be played by Yao Ming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers