Song Of The Day - The Game ft. Lil Wayne (My Life)

If you can't get T-Pain or Akon on a track, chances are Lil' Wayne will want to do it. The Game hasn't struck any kind of precious medal since he split with 50 Cent. He needed something hot to get him back to platinum level. "My Life" could be the track to get him back in the conversation. Lil' Wayne sounds like he is crying when he sings, but that is to be expected.

I got The Game's new album, "LAX," and I was very happy with it. I wasn't expecting much since his last album was horrible. "LAX" has a lot of guests that is always welcome in today's hip-hop. Ludacris, Nas, Common, Lil' Wayne, Ice Cube, Ne-Yo, Bilal, and Raekwon all make cameos on tracks. The Game has taken the next step, even though he hasn't gotten over 50 Cent, he has a few jabs on this album, it's a step in the right direction.

Here is the video for "My Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers