It's Been Awhile Pt. 3

I've been on and off of here for the last two months and I am going to be more active since college basketball will be in full force very soon. A lot more stuff to annoy and praise with the upcoming NBA, College Football BCS debacle, NFL season wind-down, and NHL. I can't wait until Mel Kiper and Todd McShay invade ESPN every five minutes, they need their own show.

I know what you're thinking, the last two times that I had a post called "It's Been Awhile" you used it as an excuse to post a picture of a girl that you have a celebri-crush on...I will explain.

- "Tim Lincecum shirtless" google term has been directing tons of traffic to my blog, so I figured that I needed to actually have a picture of Tim Lincecum, well, shirtless. People must have a need for shirtless photos of Ryan Braun, Evan Longoria, B.J. Upton, Brady Quinn, Grady Sizemore, Gabe Kapler, and even C.C. Sabathia to get directed to my blog with the term "shirtless" after their name. I need to boost traffic and with football and basketball season going, here are players that I'm sure will make my blog better. Reggie Bush, Allen Iverson, Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, Chris Paul, Lebron James, Jay Cutler (really?), Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Tony Romo, Matt Leinart, Vince Young, Brett Favre, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Ladianian Tomlinson, Michael Beasley, Matt Ryan, and for good measure, Grady Jackson.

- My fantasy football teams are all over .500 and I am leading 2 of the 4 leagues I am in.

- Spicy Chicken Nuggets at Wendy's are not as good as the regular chicken nuggets.

- Sonic Drive-Thru is my new vice. I love that I can get jalapenos on basically anything I want.

- The Mobsters game on Myspace is very addictive.

- Sam Bradford will be a better NFL quarterback than Colt McCoy and Graham Harrell.

- Logan's Roadhouse is currently paying my bills.

- Greg Oden plays like Dikembe Mutombo without the finger wave.

- The Indiana Pacers might actually be a .500 team. Danny Granger looks like the real deal.

- Brett Favre has probably cost the Jets at least two wins, they would be 9-1 if Chad Pennington was the QB.

- Girls are getting very risky with their facebook photos.

- I think 90% of my friends dressed up as sluts at Halloween and brag about it.

- Texas Tech's offense looks like every other Texas Tech offense the past ten years. I'm sure Kliff Klingsbury is pissed that the Red Raiders never had a defense when he played.

- Accountemps piss me off.

- The new Emery EP is very good.

- Showtime have two great series on their channel. "Dexter" and "Californication" are must-see television shows.

- Real Chance At Love is better than Rock of Love Charm School, but that is just one man's opinion.

- Fantasy Focus Football podcast isn't as good as the baseball podcast, but still amazing.

- Oklahoma Sooners basketball team will be very, very good this season.

- You will see a lot of Stephen Curry this season, I'm pretty sure every non-conference game of Davidson is televised nationally.

- Andre Dawson deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

- Chauncey Billups will flourish on the Denver Nuggets and Allen Iverson will have trouble in Detroit.

- Fantasy Hockey is very hard to play, especially when you barely watch the sport.

- On the other hand, Fantasy Basketball is extremely easy when you have Chris Paul and Danny Granger on your team.

- I still like to stare at Katy Perry.

- I don't understand the buzz about "Twilight," I think "Role Models" would be a better movie to watch.

By: TwitterButtons.com
Feel free to "Like" my blog on Facebook or click the Facebook box located within the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers