Sweetbob's Hipster Music - August 2012

I keep an ear out for new music. I got used to discovering new bands when I was a music journalist. Even though this is mostly a sports blog, I still add quite a bit of music and pop culture content.

I received a lot of great feedback from my my hipster music post in July. A lot of emails came in from readers who recommended new tracks to me, which I love. I hope that continues for months to come.

I have been called a hipster on more than one occasion. I like indie music more than any other genre of music. Don't get me wrong, I can rock out to Bon Jovi or Carley Rae Jepsen (depending on the amount of alcohol in my system).

I've decided to write a monthly post dedicated to introducing ten great, new indie songs I'm currently listening to. Your ears will thank you for clicking on this post.

Cub Scouts - "Do You Hear?"

Catcall - "The World Is Ours"

The Lighthouse and the Whaler - "Venice"

Jukebox the Ghost - "Somebody"

All We Are - "Cardhouse"

The Crookes - "Afterglow"

PK - "Berelain"

The Griswolds - "Mississippi"

Husky - "Tidal Wave"

Slow Magic - "On Yr Side"

Music recommendations are always welcome. Follow me on Twitter by clicking the box below...maybe we can share Spotify playlists.
By: TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers