Song Of The Day - Rise Against (Re-Education Through Labor)

I can't tell you how happy I am that Rise Against is releasing a new album. I have enjoyed this band the last five years and I think "Siren Song Of The Counter Culture" was one of the best albums released that year. Many of you are just familiar with them from Guitar Hero 3, but Rise Against has a catalog of music that is just as good as "Prayer Of The Refugee."

Rise Against is set to release "Appeal To Reason" very soon and I'm sure it will be a Top 10 album the first week of its release. They are one of the pure punk bands to get mainstream airplay. They are better than Anti-Flag (barely, I do love them), and currently more relevant than Bad Religion (I still enjoy those guys). Rise Against can garner airplay through MTV via a major label and proof that major labels can still market to punk listeners, but they are still not great at it.

Go buy "Appeal To Reason" and check out the song "Re-Education (Through Labor)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers