Song Of The Day - Manchester Orchestra (I Can Barely Breathe)

I know it's been awhile since my last "Song Of The Day" or any post really, but that's going to change. I have been moving the America's White Boy corporate offices (I got a new apartment) all week and have been really busy this month.

I was bored and looking around myspace and realized that one of my friends has an interesting cousin, so I clicked on her page and a beautiful song started playing. It took me awhile to find out what this track was, but it was Manchester Orchestra's "Sacred Heart." It sounds like Bright Eyes, but good. I've always had this anti-Conor Oberst thing, but I do like a few Bright Eyes songs, but not enough to like them. Anyways, I found out that I already have the new Manchester Orchestra album and I checked it out, it is quite good.

Here is the very artsy video for "I Can Barely Breath." You will like it, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers